At Bosque School, we understand the important bond between a grandparent and grandchild. We want to have our grandparents involved in the education of their grandchildren, whether they are helping with homework, volunteering on campus, or attending a sporting or arts event. Grandparents are an incredible educational resource and connection to their grandchildren. It is only fitting that our grandparents get to know Bosque School and share in the educational adventure that their grandchildren are experiencing.
Grandparent Day 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Rsvp to Erin Mraz
How can grandparents get involved?
- Visit on Grandparent Day held the Tuesday before Thanksgiving each year.
- Attend special events such as Fall Fiesta, Homecoming and the Bosque Scramble Golf Tournament.
- Volunteer opportunities are available in a number of capacities. Contact Sheila Grijalva for volunteer opportunities and required forms. Attend special performances such as choir concerts, band and strings recitals, drama performances and more. Check out our calendar of events.
- Keep informed by receiving our weekly newsletter. Contact Pam Schaefer to add your contact information to our distribution list.
- Support Bosque by making a contribution to the Annual Fund or Capital Campaign that will benefit all Bosque students. Make a charitable contribution now!
The Cottonwood Society recognizes benefactors who have provided for Bosque School’s future through a charitable gift such as a bequest, trust or other estate plans. These are gifts that will sustain Bosque for years to come.
If you have remembered the school in your will or through another type of planned or deferred gift, please contact us. We would be honored to acknowledge your thoughtful generosity and welcome you to the Cottonwood Society.